Vistas de página en total

viernes, 5 de noviembre de 2010

Love story o real ?

Last night, in my bed i was thinking about all my feelings , and you know what? I could almost figure it all but something in my heart told me that i was completely wrong.
I was writing a letter for you in my head ,all the things that i was saying will stay there forever until i decided to put all my thoughs here.
I hope this note does not hurt someone, but i hope that the someone i am looking for read this note and understand how much i love ...i love this feeling, i love this things that are happening inside my head, my soul, my mind ...my world.

When you left me ,all my feelings just get stronger, all my thoughs about you invaded my head and the only thing that my heart wanted sooo bad was you.
But know i see all clear, i am soooo sure of what my feelings mean.

One night i just wanna hold your hand, look into your eyes and feel your lips graze mine , only for a few seconds know that you and i are the only ones in this planet that belive in real love that last for ever in our lives. Just in that instant , when we know that anything else matters and see some butterflys fly in the sky and smell the peacefully of love ... feel the softness of our skin and the vibration of this love ... In that moment i wanna tell you all the thing i said before are not totally true.
That maybe i was so excited to find the true love , at least i felt that.
Sorry for this words , but i know myself sooooooo bad and thats why i am telling you this.
i swear i feel this love was the one i was looking for all my live but NO!

knew since i saw you that these will never be like the fairytales that we see on tv.or a perfect love story that will never ends.
My perfect prince , my star in a dark night , my shiny sun in a summer day and my sweet melody in my lonely dreams that joins me in this journey that sometimes fell will never end.

Now that i saw you again .Now that i now that you'll be around... now , now is when i supposed to tell youy everything i feel . BUT no, that is not gonna happen ... EVER. !

After 3 month of knowing you , feeling and understanding you .i guess i was confuse. i misunderstood everything , the feeling of love for a friend and the feeling of love for my charming  prince . 
The things between us went so good .
as a friend you are perfect , as a boyfriend ? i'm afraid to try you .
i'm afraid to loose that magic thing that join us in a kind of  way that i never felt before with anyone .
i'm afraid that i could never see you in the eyes again  and be a shame of my feelings and keep them for ever. 
´

TO BE CONTINUE ..... :) 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario